Thursday, November 5, 2009

Visual Advocacy: New Posters!

So far, I've received some really awesome feedback for this project...and each time someone contacts me to thank me for what I am doing or to tell me that my posters really opened their eyes, I can't help but smile. It's an incredible feeling to know that something I designed has the power to actually ignite change. I plan to continue pushing this campaign as far as I can.
This is one of the emails I received that totally made my day:
"whats up man? I don't think we have ever actually met, but I want you to know that it was your postings on facebook concerning HIV testing that gave me the final push to get a test done. I am proud to say as of last week I am HIV neg and clean all around. If it wasn't for you I prolly would have waiting longer to verify my status. What I really wanted to say is thank you."

Thank You Ryan Wibawa for your awesome photography!

No comments: