Sunday, January 30, 2011

Freelance Project: Memento Media- Logo & Business Cards

This is an identity project that I designed for an online advertising company that called Memento Media. Their premise is to develop advertising campaigns that resonates, instead of being just another media buy that will be forgotten. Luke Hubbard is one of the founders of this company and he asked me to make a card that was cohesive with the other card I designed for him- but with a unique look. Once printed, the card is cut on the thin black line to become the shape of the right leg of the "M".

Business Card (Front & Back)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI! thanks to your description i wanted some latest card pictures hope you upload in future . thanks!

Clear business cards

Unknown said...

Amazing article! I am a freelance graphic designer and am blown away by the insightful content. Keep giving me such wonderful tips on how to hone my entrepreneurial skills. I have come across websites such as www.Gicree.com, www.zopGraphics.com and many more who have helped freelancers like me to make money from home. Continue posting such useful piece of writing.