These are some pictures I took for one of my books for the action of APPLYING TOOTHPASTE TO THE TOOTHBRUSH
This is my activity and this is what I have come up with so far:
I made a list of the actions that make up brushing your teeth.
1. Gather toothbrush and toothpaste
2. Take cap off of toothpaste
3. Squeeze the toothpaste out of tube and onto your toothbrush.
4. Put toothbrush in your mouth
5. Brush your teeth
6. Spit out toothpaste when finished brushing
7. Rinse out your mouth with water
Since I have to chose 2 actions I am going to consider the micro-actions that are involved in brushing your teeth. I am making my books about applying toothpaste to the toothbrush and also the action of brushing your teeth.