Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Visual Advocacy: DIC Project Page

Project Title:
HIV Awareness: Spread the Truth, Not the Disease.

Project Description:
Despite knowing the information about HIV, too many young gay men feel invincible and invulnerable to the serious threat of being infected. So, in order to infect my audience with reality and the fear of HIV, I designed a powerful visual campaign consisting of graphic and personal imagery that creates a permanent emotional response. I strategically implemented urinal posters, typographic projections, car fliers and online ads to reach the young gay community at the most critical times. With support from local gay bars, nightclubs and events, my overall message is delivered as a system of unexpected reminders to practice safe sex.


I also created a blog for my project. Check it out!

No comments: