Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Visual Advocacy: *more* Testing My Designs

I went to an event called Castro Movie Nights on Thursday October 15th at the Screenland Theater off Armour Road. It is a benefit held the third Thursday of every month that raises funds for charities that battle HIV/AIDS. I was able to hang my posters up in 2 different men's bathrooms to be seen by attendees of this event, which were primarily gay men.
I hung these up at a gay sports bar on Broadway called Outabounds.
I hung these up Friday night at FLEX, a hip new gay club downtown in the Crosstown Station.
I tested out my car fliers again, this time outside of 303 on Friday night.
I decided to switch out the posters that I put up originally at 303 just to see if changing the faces/statistics would keep this urinal attack powerful.

No comments: